The search for an independent school is stressful, but the admissions process shouldn’t make it worse. That’s why we keep it simple: visit us, and if you love The Darrow School (and you will), we’ll escort you through the rest of the application.
- Darrow operates on a rolling admission basis, meaning that applications will be reviewed as they become complete and families will be notified of decisions as soon as they are made
- Financial Aid Application Deadline: February 10th
- Decision letters and financial aid award notifications: March 10th
- Confirmation of acceptance: Requested by April 1st
A completed application package consists of the following eight (8) elements:
- Completed Application Form
- Two (2) teacher recommendations
- Student essay
- Parent essay
- Current school transcript
- Completed interview
- Standardized Test Scores (our SSAT school code is 2740)
- Application fee of $75
Supplements for International Students:
- A test of English proficiency (for students whose primary language is not English). Tests may include, but are not limited to, TOEFL, TOEFL Jr, iTEP, SSAT or the Duolingo English Test.
Let us help you with any part of your application by calling the Admissions Office at (518) 704-2765.
The Darrow School strongly encourages applications from and admits students of any sex or gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, ethnic, or national origin, sexual orientation, religion, or socio-economic status with all of the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students of The Darrow School.
Hello, We’re Here to Provide You with the Best Experience Possible.
Click below to give us your name and email address, or give us a call at (518) 704–2760